Ryco Crankcase

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hotboxcivic

Reaction score
Anyone have information on how and where to fit a Ryco Crankcase to a Thai ST D40? There is no information in the kit or on Ryco's website. I can't find a place to mount the case with the brackets provided. I'm thinking of refunding the kit and forking out the extra for a Provent 200 kit.

Any help is appreciated.

There's not a lot of room in the bay, that's true. There are two primary choices for the location of the catch can - over by the ABS and up on the front wall at the back of the radiator mount (to the side of the radiator).

Thanks for that. The crankcase is too large to put behind the passenger headlight. I ended up buying a Provent mount which moves the ECU unit 90 degrees and allows the crankcase to sit next to the ABS unit as you mentioned. The Ryco mounts onto the mount by shortening one side of Ryco bracket so the crankcase fits in the space. All in all after buying the Ryco on sale I managed to save about $60. Super happy with how it turned out.

Attachments

• 20220120_162615.jpg
    20220120_162615.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 19

Latest posts

Back