cv joints

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will be a GSP (brand) CV. Dont even go near the spare parts counter at Nissan without some heart pills.
Good price including shipping on ebey there. Unknown if the earlier models are the same.
I bought one 3 weeks ago over the counter at CBC bearings for $167. Go and see them.
GSP Part no.CVS 878 10.11 Direct replacement.
HTH

CBC bearings anywhere.You may have to wait a couple of days if they don't havethem in stock as they come from Brisbane or you can ring NISS 4x4 in Melb as he is wrecking a shit load of D22's and D40's

didnt know CVs where so cheap. might get a spare one.

anyone know if you can get cromo or stronger ones?

i had "stronger" ones made up. But never got a chance to test them, Dave now has them but hasnt used em. If i had of got a chance to test them i would have put in a run of them if they were stronger.

so yes it is possible to get better ones made...but u gota know who to talk to.

Mahoody the older ones will fit they are the same as long as they are not from the V6 model as far as i know

so who do you talk to Joshy.

Unfortunately i dont know, it was 2 years ago those cv's were made, and they ended up getting passed through a few workshops before someone was able to beef them up. I could try and chase it back down, but there still unproven so could be a waste.

you can get complete cv shaft assy from cbc bearings cost about $140, l/h & r/h the same, good idea to carry spares, are weak as piss, cheers.

Latest posts

Back