Custom Headlights Series 2 D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they fit pretty snug, just takes some manuevering. you loose your mounts for your grill and the mount is different for the quater panel mount. I will put it this way. I wrote my car off and loved the look of the lights. but will not do it again if i get another navara. Because i dont think they will last long enough to make them worth while

That's good advice ! Wish they were plug n play n actually made for the car . It's a damn shame they look awesome !

That's good advice ! Wish they were plug n play n actually made for the car . It's a damn shame they look awesome !
They do mate. All my kits are plug and play if I do the retrofit and there done to your OEM lights so they actually fit.

BTW those lights in that ad are left hand drive so there the worng cut offs and there not HID projectors just $5 halogen projectors so there performance is pretty ordinary compared to a real HID projector.

I'm constanting getting guys asking me to retrofit there own OEM lights after fitting these and either having them fail altogeher or just lossing there lighting intensity after 12 months because the Halogen projectors are breaking down.

Cheers Mick.

I fitted a set this weekend. Biggest issue I had was with the indicator, the hole was way to big for the factory bulb holder and the supplied amber bulbs didn't sit right in the bulb holder ether. I ended up using some plastic bottle caps, poking the bulb thu the middle of it, and then screwing the bottle cap onto the back of the headlight with 4 screws. Then I soldered some wire directly onto the back of the bulbs. It's hory as, but it works and you can't tell from the front.

Re wiring the h1 bulbs to plug into the h4 socket and wiring up the LEDs was fairly easy. And i didn't worry about the mounts for the grill, its not going anywhere.

20141008_153555_zpsdh1eyro9.jpg

20141008_153601_zpsvx6ook9f.jpg

Last edited:
A guy on the D22 face book page has them installed which was apparently a massive pain in the ass and advises every 1 that asks not to bother getting them

Latest posts

Back