Buying a d40??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not looking for a patrol vs navara argument. There different cars and therefore both have there place for different uses. Can anyone tell me what the rx is missing compared to st and stx
Cheers

Not looking for a patrol vs navara argument. There different cars and therefore both have there place for different uses. Can anyone tell me what the rx is missing compared to st and stx
Cheers
Pretty much everything lol. Rx is a pov pack. Manual windows and mirrors, I don't think they have cruise either. Unless the wheels have been changed, they came with steel wheels too...

Cheers

The newer rx's have power everything but no cruise. They have rubber floors which is handy. They don't have side steps, sports bars, rear bar, they have steel wheels. This is perfect if you plan to fit it.out IMO.
I bought a st and with all the mods i have done all the extras you pay for i throw.out and replaced anyways.....

Latest posts

Back