BRembo replacement pads and slotted rotors

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrsuperjabbs

Reaction score
Hi guys, Brakes on the D40 are due for replacement and I've been searching for the best product for $$$ I can find. I cam across these Brembo pad and slotted rotors on EBay (rotors are not Brembo)
Can I get so feed back regarding the pads.
Are they a quality product. Do they live up to their reputation.
Have you used these pad and what is your opinion about them????

I fitted these to my car one week ago. Seem good so fa, particularly for the price. Couldn't stomach DBA rotors for $200 each.

The rotors are delios brand.

I fitted these to my car one week ago. Seem good so fa, particularly for the price. Couldn't stomach DBA rotors for $200 each.

The rotors are delios brand.

Thanks for your feed back. Can you tell how they compare to the original brake package. Do have a good initial bit, are they quiet or noisy, how's the brake dust and peddle feel.
I have already gone ahead purchesed this package, hoping the brembos are as good or better then DBA And BENDIX.

Fingers crossed they are

Brakes and rotors arrived today. Quality of them look spot on, have to wait till next Monday 16th to fit them along with a King spring and Bilstien 2" lift package.

Not wanting to hi jack your thread mate but I too need to replace my rotors and pads. Was looking at the bendicts pads and generic rotors::

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121308091539

I am happy enough to do the replacement myself but wondering on thoughts on these pads and rotors

To be honest I haven't noticed a massive change in performance from the standard setup. If anything the pedal feel is probably a bit firmer and the stopping capability has been slightly improved but you know, it's a navara so yeah... Never going to have super car like brakes hehe

I installed this Brembo brake pads and slotted rotors today. My thoughts so far, they're shit house. Great first bite, but don't rely the a second stab of the brake peddle to stop you, it won't.
Maybe they need to bed in longer, but so far the original brakes were much better

Ok, so I call the place I bought these pads from and said its common to hear my complaint. These are a high ceramic pad and that take a long time to bed in. Usually around 100km.
So I'll retract my opinion until this weekend and we'll see how they are after I get few hundred klms on them

True for most high carbon discs and heavy duty pads. The oem setup is very very soft so you will never get the same feel from a heavy duty setup.

To be honest I can't relate to your initial thoughts either... I hated the oem setup... Nearly put my foot through the floor stacks of times. Braided brake lines are next on my list.

I must of had a good set of brakes from Nissan. They were great, and Im coming from years of experience on the race track, racing cars and karts.
I've put a few klm on the new brakes and yeah there improving heaps. Good peddle feel with the penzoil 5.1 fluid, intianal bite is excellent, and the fade has reduced significantly.

Latest posts

Back