Biggest tyre?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

revkev91

Reaction score
hey guys I recently got my 07 stx lifted with a 40mm tough dog lift kit. I have been quoted $350 each for Mickey Thompson ATZ 4 rib 256/75R16. Is that the biggest im aloud to go with my 40mm lift kit in NSW? Whats the biggest I can go without having any rubbing issues?

NOT trying to be rude or a smart arse, BUT come on mate you have been on here long enough to know this exact question has been posted many, many times before and it is for that reason why you most probably didnt get a reply all day.
Its actually become a little bit of an in house laugh at how many people ask "what tyres can i fit" ect ect

Can i suggest Rather then clog up the forum and make it hard for people like yourself to find info just have a read through all the stuff in the D40 section of the forum, try the search function by just typing key words like "tyres" or do an advanced search and after reading a few threads you will end up with way more answers to your questions.

It's time you changed your 'trainee post whore' to 'diplomatic darling' nathan, you are such a polite and sweet person when it comes to some issues.

Credit where credit is due and you deserve credit diplomatic darling.

Good to see we aren't clogging the forum with another tyre thread :ha:

Latest posts

Back