Autron auscruise wiring diagram

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morphbill

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with the wiring diagram for the Autron drive by wire system. I am new to owning a navara which is 2006 d22 STR and I find it to be a terrific truck. The problem is who ever fitted the cruise control managed to hack the original loom then covered with tape to hide the mess they created. The car has only 90k on the clock and has continually blown the 10 amp fuse for the tail lamp and also no parking and clearance lights on the front which I have fixed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You might struggle to find a wiring diagram. They dont sell them as a DIY kit. I had mine fitted earlier this year by a auto electrician. Mines a 04 d22

Can anyone help me with the wiring diagram for the Autron drive by wire system. I am new to owning a navara which is 2006 d22 STR and I find it to be a terrific truck. The problem is who ever fitted the cruise control managed to hack the original loom then covered with tape to hide the mess they created. The car has only 90k on the clock and has continually blown the 10 amp fuse for the tail lamp and also no parking and clearance lights on the front which I have fixed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

G'day morphbill,

When autron sold it's designs / trademarks earlier this year it sold it's gauge etcs to Redarc and the Auscruise department to another company Chargeplus (http://www.chargeplus.com.au/Contact.php I remember seeing a notice somewhere "For Auscruise enquiries call Darren (not 100% on the name)" so I'm sure the diagrams are around somewhere and accessible.

You could try Nelson Hawker Agencies

Sales : 0417 503 714
Fax : (08) 8352 4134
E-Mail : [email protected]

Whos listed as the australian distributor...

If you find a diagram would be good to post it up for others (I'd also be interested as I have one).

Cheers

Back