ARB warranty

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HEM49

Reaction score
Has anyone had any problems with making a claim. I had my 2010 d22 looked over by pedders and they found a few problems, i called arb as its still under warranty (2years and 59000km) and there telling me that its suspension settle not sag.
Iv lost 20mm fr, 24mm fl, 45mm rr and 46mm lr.
Iv got 272km until its out of cover and there stalling getting it looked at.

A look through old posts on here and it seems there's a few cases of Arb sagging, but still within there parameters, but if its just settling I would of thought you would notice it before now

throw it in the bin and get something that is not made in china.

To thier credit ARB make some great products but their suspension is not one of them, its a problem on pretty much every make they do suspension for, unless you get super heavy duty springs they will sag.

I don't rate your chances to high not after 2 years and that many km, you can try fair trading but I bet they tell you the same thing, if a shock absorber failed and leaked oil everywhere well now thats a bit different...

btw suspension settling is normally around 10-15mm

They don't sell their suspension as a recognized lift anyway, so if it has sagged back to around a standard hight you got what you paid for in their eyes so they may use that as an excuse. Like 180 said they make some outstanding products but their suspension has never really been one of them.

it might not be the best but 3 year 60000km warranty means im covered untill middnight the day before and right up to 59999km. 1'' front and 2'' rear from there installed measurements is bull.I cant get any arb to book my car into measure the height is my biggest pain

Tell them on their Facebook page. That will get you an interview. I assume they have one.

HEM49-its because its not sold as a lift kit as previously said, legally it has done what its supposed to do, now thats the problem some smart person at ARB figured out their product was shit and if they change the name to enhancement kit then they can dodge alot of people in the same situation as yourself.

Yeah, they seem to have some "double standards" don't they. A shame, because they are only denigrating the name of their own good product. Back when their springs were all Aus made, no sagging, no major settling. Now days? Hmmm... If you had a shock fail OUT OF WARRANTY, they would probably replace it. Or a spring actually fail. Again, I would put money on them replacing it.

46mm sag in the rear and they didnt put on the right springs in the first place, ARB have said that yes ill get new springs

Latest posts

Back