Another navara owner

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayden87

Reaction score
G'day
Thought i better introduce myself as ive been reading the forum for a couple of weeks and has helped heaps with purchasing my new car
getting my 06 d22 3.0 td this afternoon.
This is my 1st navara and my 1st 4x4 and am keen as mustard to finally get out there and do some off road and some camping.
cheers
Jayden.

Gday Jayden,
I had the same ute, im sure you will be happy with it. Just make sure you do the oils changes and keep your eyes or ears on the turbo and she will run forever.
good luck with your new ride.
Nathan

Welcome to the forum.

Don't forget to check your local state section for an owners' group. The Victorian and Queensland guys go out heaps, in NSW we're getting our act together as well.

Welcome mate im sort of in the same boat as you i bought my first 4x4 2006 str d22 3.0 earlier this year one of the best vehicles ive ever owned so far . i couldnt be happier with it hasnt missed a beat so far .i also agree about the oil changes being very important . hope you enjoy the site i sure do and there seems to be some great people on here and a lot of valuable imfomation to be read.

Oil wise. Delo 400 from Caltex.

Meets all specs and is rated to Cat, Cummins, Detroit MTU, Volvo, Merc etc standards.

A mate drives coal trains and they run it in there GE big diesels.

Serves me well.

Thanks heaps guys,
ill be defiently keeping the oil changes up, such an easy thing to keep up on and so good for longetivity. i'm lucky i know the history of the ute as i bought it off a mate and it has been religiously serviced and looked after.
i'm from shellharbour just south of wollongong nsw so i'll be keeping an eye on the nsw section of the forum

Latest posts

Back