All bias aside...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
110 Defender dual cab, plenty of in cab room with just enough space in the tub for all my smelly tools!! Very capable 4wd straight off the showroom floor.

Cheers Brad

Ranger or amarok, although would be waiting as long as i could to see what the new hilux is like, due out sometime next year.

Ranger or amarok, although would be waiting as long as i could to see what the new hilux is like, due out sometime next year.

apparently its only to make it ancap 5 star, which is just a full back middle seatbelt instead of a lap sash one.

I'd go the V6 TD Navara STX but I'd insist on the dealer providing it with a 3.5T towing cert. It still has more ponies than the dual cab competition and uses remarkably little fuel to do it.

When I was shopping six odd months ago for mine, I ultimately decided on the Nav mainly because it wasn't a first gen, so a lot (not all) of the bugs had been ironed out, inside, outside and driving I liked it, however the ranger and bt50 matched it in these regards but the pricing I got with the accessories and extras I wanted would have cost me at least 10k more... After doing 1650+ km in two days I think I'd get an auto if I had my time again, you skip any potential clutch issues and while I think it's not a bad manual to use, quite the opposite, i'm ready to use autos, my only previous autos being a power glide and then t350 in a 68 impala and our bucket of poo vt commo, i have driven an auto yd25 and rather liked it

Long story short... Exactly what I have now but with an auto

the torque convertor helps that engine quite alot since it has **** all power below 2k rpm.

My first pick :tazzy::tazzy::tazzy::tazzy:

Attachments

• F650.jpg
    F650.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 62
Ground clearance might be a bit of an issue for Victorian roads, can you get a 3 inch lift on that :ha:

When I was shopping six odd months ago for mine, I ultimately decided on the Nav mainly because it wasn't a first gen, so a lot (not all) of the bugs had been ironed out, inside, outside and driving I liked it, however the ranger and bt50 matched it in these regards but the pricing I got with the accessories and extras I wanted would have cost me at least 10k more... After doing 1650+ km in two days I think I'd get an auto if I had my time again, you skip any potential clutch issues and while I think it's not a bad manual to use, quite the opposite, i'm ready to use autos, my only previous autos being a power glide and then t350 in a 68 impala and our bucket of poo vt commo, i have driven an auto yd25 and rather liked it

Long story short... Exactly what I have now but with an auto

thats not a bad point.... Ibe never had an auto before, and knowing about the clutch issues in the manuals it always worried me id burn it out in the bush....

d22? One of these?

Renault%20D22%201956.jpg

They aren't 4wd but they would be a lot smoother ride than you are used to :ha:

dodge ram 2500 long box, (not 3500 cause i don't like dualies) or an H1 hummer in bush flat green

if money wasn't an issue

But the OP was only offering up the sum of an ST D40, I think you've gone over budget :ha: although in fairness you didn't start the over budgeting

Latest posts

Back