Air/fuel gauge

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camo.b

Reaction score
Looking for some more engine mods in the near future.looking at injector chips and water/meth injection.i work a lot so dyno tuning is difficult.all work on my ute i do..but i get it serviced buy a diesel truck mechanic just for piece of mind.
Ive got a egt gauge and all other relevent monitoring gauges but i dont have a way to test air/fuel ratio...for a bloke at home with a egt gauge,a 'seat of the dyno' and a craving for performance tinkering would this gauge or somthing like it be a good idea http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/products/MTXL.php

In my other car I run a plx gauge. The good thing with that is I have multiple sender units to the one gauge and can change what I'm looking at.

I usually display afr but can then check on other sensors if required. Can also add multiple gauge faces to cycle through the same lot of sensors.

I was looking at the plx gauges too.i was hoping for a bluetooth/wifi option for my phone.im thinking its a set and forget thing with my nav but i have a few other cars that it will come in handy for.
Is it a good tool for the home tuner?

Haven't had time to get it and evaluate, appears to be ok and there is a distributor already but doesn't seem too active, in theory is great stuff allowing extra sensors to be added and torque pro can log it plus using one or two gauges you can get great flexibility ,

Torque pro or dash command..just installed dash command and found the aux input.couldnt find it in torque.....

Yeah found it when doing research on developing a similar product, so instead of redoing the wheel thought of getting some and having a play, the navs do miss a lot of sensors other engines have and canbus is under-utilised

Anyway back to my original question...is a afm a worthy tool to have for a tuning at home? Or it the $200 odd bills better spent elseware?

If its wideband which i think the autometer is...i think it has 4 pins...data in and out 5v in and ground.....hangon i have no idea.

Latest posts

Back