Adrians d22 04

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StockAppy

Reaction score
this is my dual cab 04 str nav
pretty happy with it, it has a uhf, 3inch rancho lift, 33inch MT dick cepeks, and the EGR mod which made low revvs nice and smooth, central locking and thats about it lol

im going to do a 2 inch body lift as the wheels scrub the wheel arches in full flex, i also want a canopy and full roof cage, perhaps some more spotties on the roof for night 4x4ing, i have also mounted the front mount intercooler, just waiting on a alloy welder mate to do the piping for me and ill be set, other than that im pretty happy.

IMG_0588.jpg

IMG_0585.jpg

hey mate nice rig
what sort of intercooler u got ?
im looking at getting one for mine dont no weather to go with northside or country 4x4 or get an XR6 turbo intercooler and DIY

lol. just put the 2 inch body lift in yesterday so i could get clearance on those massive tyres.
feels like driving a monster truck. suprisingly i have not lost any fuel economy with the much larger tyres on...

the wheels i have no idea on offset, however they stick outta my guards by about 1.5-2inches.
intercooler i got cheap at an auction, standard low left/right in/out cooler, its about 10cms thick. custom job.
the body lift on the cab and tub was fairly easy, i dicked around a little realligning my bullbar and rear step.

the car in those 2 pics is standard body height.

with a hoist a d22 could be done complete in less than half a day easy, start to finish, my guess is a few hours with 2 blokes at it.
d40 however no idea.

question for zordo, however i imagine it wouldnt be much different or different at all with a d40... probably half the same shit under the panels lol...

Latest posts

Back