A big thankyou

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottybobcat

2014 muster sponsor
Reaction score
Just want to say a big thank you to all the members on here that have supported me either financially , emotionally in person or just a good luck on the forum. I sincerely hope each and every one of you have a safe and happy stress free 2012 and hope all of your dreams ambitions and thoughts all come true. Once again a very big thank you and I will never forget. I'm looking forward to catching up with the VNOG boys and girls and the interstate guys coming down to Vic before the muster and at the muster. Happy new year guys and girls

All the best Scotty, I hope you and your little girl Kendall have a fantastic 2012 together.

hope your 2012 is gonna be a brilliant one for you aswell Scotty. hope all turns out great and you enjoy the time with your lil girl that you have hard earned.

Cheers
Rusty

G, day mate,

All the very best to both you and Kendall in 2012. I sincerely hope the two of us; have a better time with our health issues.

PS, On a personal note, I know how difficult it has been for you, please stand firm and keep your chin-up in 2012!

Regards,

RLI & family

Latest posts

Back