Green plug on D40 engine wiring harness

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

windgen

Reaction score
H'i guys, I have a Navara d40 Long way down and have just fitted a new duplex timing chain kit. As you will know this involved lifting the engine to be able to access the vacuum pump to change the spindle, so the wiring harness had to be removed and later refitted. I now have what appears to be a spare green plug coming out of the loom in the same place as the two wires that go to the high pressure fuel pump, this is the part of the loom that goes down just behind the dip stick to crank position sensor and oil sensor etc. Can anyone shed light on what it is for and where it should plug in or is it just a spare that is not used on some models? When lifting the engine I did not remove the crank position sensor, that was a big mistake that broke the end off it, so I replaced that and reset ecu. I also removed both timing chain covers to re-check timing, all is good but engine still only runs in limp mode and still showing po335 (crank pos) fault on diagnostics. I am hoping that the problem is the spare green plug. Thanks in advance Graham.

Latest posts

Back