550 Service in Newcastle

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ekka

Reaction score
Due for 20,000k service shortly and wondering who the 550 owners in Newcastle area go to. Have used the Maitland dealer for the first service but wondering if anyone on would recommend an other dealer.

hmmmm
ime over the lack of service/callback from maitland nissan
i will be giving lake macquarie nissan (cardiff) the oportunity to restore my faith in stealerships at my next service
cheers
sparra

Thanks sparra, have been told cardiff is good before. You are right about maitland their attitude does not give you much faith in them.

I don't have a 550 but I've always had my car serviced at Klosters. Can't say I've any dramas, and they've spotted and fixed things that I hadn't noticed myself.

I've just moved back up to Newcastle area after living down south for a few years, I'm assuming Maitland Nissan isn't the place to go for decent service.

I've just moved back up to Newcastle area after living down south for a few years, I'm assuming Maitland Nissan isn't the place to go for decent service.

i dont have an issue with the quality of work ,ive had a wty claim through them
its there customer care re returning calls ect that is piss poor
last service (nov 2011) i complained about body mounts,they found faulty mount ,said its ordered and they will call when it arrives, approx 2 weeks
i have,phoned them twice now and recieved no callback both times
game over:pissedoff:

Maitland Nissan are so bad that even if you know someone that works there your still don't get good service, my mates a new car salesman and I've rang him four time asking I'm too get me a price on a genuine snorkel n bullbar, still nothing, if you need parts for you Nav contact Nizzbits from this forum. Top bloke and fast answers

Have booked into Kloster Nissan at Hamilton, the ford dealership serviced my Falcon and were pretty good.
Maitland Nissan took 10 weeks to repair my lock on the hard lid. I even had to ring them to tell them the part had arrived. Melbourne office was really helpful in getting things happening.
The service area is so crowded your vehicle is left parked on the road or the footpath. Suitable for probably 20 cars a day not 60.
They have lost another customer.

Looks like I'll be heading to Kloster Nissan then, it's a pity cause I had really good service from Sale Nissan.

Another one in support of Klosters. They seem more customer service savvy/focused and nothing has ever been a problem when dealing with them.

Service completed by Klosters with no problems. Wife takes it for service and this is the first time she has not had some kind of a hassle.

Latest posts

Back