4wd suspension

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi zordo. i have a 2012 d40 ST spain build. I'm after the works on a 2 inch suspension lift. i have an arb deluxe bullbar up the front and will be fitting a winch once the lift is in. in the back it is empty most the time as i only use it to get to work on weekdays and the usual stuff on weekends.the only time i have weight in the back is every now and then when i carry a bike in the back (120kgs + 20 kgs of gear) or are going away on weekends but i can't see the weight in the back ever really exceeding 200kgs. its not very often i have weight in there anyway so what do you recommend in terms of what kit. I'm after a quote on bilstein and also the kit/brands that you put together and i'd need it to be shipped to victoria 3043 aswell. also one last thing, how do you compare bilstein to your combination (price/quality/overall product etc..) and will i get any sag at the front as I've read plenty of people saying it has sagged a lot.
thanks mate look forward to your reply, ben

hi zordo. i have a 2012 d40 ST spain build. I'm after the works on a 2 inch suspension lift. i have an arb deluxe bullbar up the front and will be fitting a winch once the lift is in. in the back it is empty most the time as i only use it to get to work on weekdays and the usual stuff on weekends.the only time i have weight in the back is every now and then when i carry a bike in the back (120kgs + 20 kgs of gear) or are going away on weekends but i can't see the weight in the back ever really exceeding 200kgs. its not very often i have weight in there anyway so what do you recommend in terms of what kit. I'm after a quote on bilstein and also the kit/brands that you put together and i'd need it to be shipped to victoria 3043 aswell. also one last thing, how do you compare bilstein to your combination (price/quality/overall product etc..) and will i get any sag at the front as I've read plenty of people saying it has sagged a lot.
thanks mate look forward to your reply, ben

Hi mate.

No problems.
My kit consists of Bluemax leaves, bushes, u/bolts, greaseable shackles, Lovells shocks & Dobinson H/D coils. $1525 shipped
For Bilsteins add $440
The Lovells shocks are good but the Bilsteins are far better.
All suspension will settle a bit & then it should remain at that height
Cheers

Hi mate.

No problems.
My kit consists of Bluemax leaves, bushes, u/bolts, greaseable shackles, Lovells shocks & Dobinson H/D coils. $1525 shipped
For Bilsteins add $440
The Lovells shocks are good but the Bilsteins are far better.
All suspension will settle a bit & then it should remain at that height
Cheers

thanks very much mate i will get back onto you soon about ordering it.
thanks mate i appreciate it

G'day zordo. I'm after a lift kit for a 2013 d22. No mods yet but have plans for a bull bar up front.
What would a standard 2" kit from you set me back? I am also interested in information on the tough dog kits. Is there any comfort to gained from a tough dog system? Cheers Jono.

G'day zordo. I'm after a lift kit for a 2013 d22. No mods yet but have plans for a bull bar up front.
What would a standard 2" kit from you set me back? I am also interested in information on the tough dog kits. Is there any comfort to gained from a tough dog system? Cheers Jono.

Hi mate.
I can do a 2" lift kit shipped to Melboune for $1100
Leaves, bushes, greaseable pins & shackles, u/bolts & 4 EFS shocks

Later when you get the Bullbar you can go with torsion bars $330 shipped
Or $300 with the original shipment
Can do Toughdog but you will pay more for no extra benefit
Cheers

Hi Zordo, I have a 2008 D40, factory nudge bar, no winch. I have purchased a full set of Bilsteins, front and rear, can you quote to supply springs, shackles etc to suit.I Don't carry much weight, but do live on a corrugated dirt road and at present it jumps all over the place. I don't want to make it a harsh ride on road either. Guess I want the best of both worlds, what do you suggest? Post code is 2830 Dubbo NSW

Hi Zordo, I have a 2008 D40, factory nudge bar, no winch. I have purchased a full set of Bilsteins, front and rear, can you quote to supply springs, shackles etc to suit.I Don't carry much weight, but do live on a corrugated dirt road and at present it jumps all over the place. I don't want to make it a harsh ride on road either. Guess I want the best of both worlds, what do you suggest? Post code is 2830 Dubbo NSW

Hi mate.
I can do Bluemax comfort leaves, bushes, u/bolts, shackles & coils for $900 shipped

Are the Bilsteins the 5100 or the yellow Aussie ones
Cheers

Hi mate.
I can do Bluemax comfort leaves, bushes, u/bolts, shackles & coils for $900 shipped

Are the Bilsteins the 5100 or the yellow Aussie ones
Cheers

They are the aussie units, I heard the 5100's are valved mainly for on road use, not what I was looking for

Hey Zordo, how much for bluemax leafs, u bolts, greaseable shackles & bushes shipped to Vic?
Cheers

Just wondering which rear bilstein shocks people are going for with their d40 to get a two inch lift. Is the 24-186155 the correct one, or doesn't that give enough lift? It states 0-2" cheers

Hey John.

Just chasing a price on full bush kit for both rear leaf springs for a d22 and also a price on your recommendation for shocks to suit the sax 3sds springs. Have Rancho Rs9000 atm but they are stuffed from fouling on the chassis and leaf pack. Don't know what tough dog are like in a smaller bore or lovells etc? Unsure on bilstien as they are monotube and suspect to damage in the rear.

Rusty

Just wondering which rear bilstein shocks people are going for with their d40 to get a two inch lift. Is the 24-186155 the correct one, or doesn't that give enough lift? It states 0-2" cheers

The Aussie Bilsteins i use are 590mm long

Cheers

Hey John.

Just chasing a price on full bush kit for both rear leaf springs for a d22 and also a price on your recommendation for shocks to suit the sax 3sds springs. Have Rancho Rs9000 atm but they are stuffed from fouling on the chassis and leaf pack. Don't know what tough dog are like in a smaller bore or lovells etc? Unsure on bilstien as they are monotube and suspect to damage in the rear.

Rusty

Hi Rusty.
Bush kit is $60 & in stock.
Bilsteins are the best & you can fit a stone guard to the LHR shock.
Cheers

hi zordo

I'm chasing a lift kit for my d40.
I've been looking around at different kits and bits and pieces .
I would like your opinion on what kit would suit me.
I do a bit of off roading and i tow a tool trailer every day with about 100kg worth of ball weight and a alloy bull bar on the front.
I still want to be able to carry a decent weight if need be but i want a smooth ride across corrugated roads.

cheers

Hi John,

I see a lot of recommendation to fit after market uca when going over 2" lift at the front on the D22. If I stuck to a maximum of 2" would this still be required? Also what torsion bars do you recommend to work with a 2" lift?

Cheers,
Chris

hi zordo

I'm chasing a lift kit for my d40.
I've been looking around at different kits and bits and pieces .
I would like your opinion on what kit would suit me.
I do a bit of off roading and i tow a tool trailer every day with about 100kg worth of ball weight and a alloy bull bar on the front.
I still want to be able to carry a decent weight if need be but i want a smooth ride across corrugated roads.

cheers

Hi mate.
I would go with Bluemax comfort kit. $1450
Shipping to Geraldton could be a bit exxy
Cheers

Hi John,

I see a lot of recommendation to fit after market uca when going over 2" lift at the front on the D22. If I stuck to a maximum of 2" would this still be required? Also what torsion bars do you recommend to work with a 2" lift?

Cheers,
Chris

With a 2" lift you don't need UCAs.
I normally use Ironman or Bluemax torsion bars
Cheers

Latest posts

Back