4wd suspension

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Zordo

I'm looking a a 2 inch lift kit for my d40 .
I was wondering what you would recommend for me.
I want to have a smooth ride unloaded for long distance high way driving but also want leaves that can take a load cause i do allot of towing as well.

cheers Maca

Hi mate.
can do a Bluemax kit for $1450
If you want a comfortable ride empty & be able to carry/ tow loads you will need some airbags as well as the suspension.
Cheers

I'm think my 2009 str is ready for new suspension. I was told the bushes need replacing, but I might do complete suspension.
Anyone recommend a place in Sydney ? I just a comfortable ride, no towing, never loaded and no 4wd driving. Basically a city run around that's getting a little too rough. Don't tell me I need to drive up and visit Zordo, is that my best option :)

Hi mate.
I can ship a kit to you in Sydney for $1550.
I you want to install yourself I can pre assemble the front struts $120.
I do include fitting instructions & phone support.
Sorry i don't know any mechanics down there
Cheers

Hi Zordo

I'm chasing a 2 inch lift kit for my D40 thai built st 2010
Just wanting to know what you would recommend and how much freight would be to perth? Don't do too much towing.

Thanks

Hi Zordo

I'm chasing a 2 inch lift kit for my D40 thai built st 2010
Just wanting to know what you would recommend and how much freight would be to perth? Don't do too much towing.

Thanks

Hi mate.

I usually use Bluemax gear.
Can do a full kit pick up in Perth for $1450
Need to know if you want H/D or comfort leaves
cheers

I'm pretty new to all this so im not too sure.
What would you recommend? Only driven on road and beach sand not clay or extreme 4x4ing. Also where abouts was the pick up location in perth?
Cheers

I'm pretty new to all this so im not too sure.
What would you recommend? Only driven on road and beach sand not clay or extreme 4x4ing. Also where abouts was the pick up location in perth?
Cheers

hi mate.
If you don't carry any loads then the comfort spring is the way to go,

Pick up in Bentley
cheers

G'day Zordo
I have a 550 with winch bar, side rails, winch, driving lights.
What do you recommend for the front end (coils and shocks), and how much delivered to 3926 Victoria?
Cheers
Jase.

Hi mate.
I would go with Dobinson coils & Lovells shocks.
$620 delivered
Cheers

Gday mate, looking for a 2" front and 1.5" rear spacer lift. Can you give me some prices please. For an 08 D40. Cheers

Hi John,

Could you please give me a price for a 2" suspension kit to suit a 2010 d22? Pick up in Perth is fine, also do they keep idler arm braces for them here too or is that something only you keep over there?

Thanks,
Bodie

Hi John,

Could you please give me a price for a 2" suspension kit to suit a 2010 d22? Pick up in Perth is fine, also do they keep idler arm braces for them here too or is that something only you keep over there?

Thanks,
Bodie

Hi mate.
2" kit for D22 is $1050 pick up.
If you have a bulbar or winch then you will need torsion bars so add $300
Pick up at Bentley
I can post an idler arm brace $85
Cheers

Last edited:
Hi Zordo, after a 2'' body lift for my dual cab 2012 d40. does it come with instructions? Do i have to modify anything - bullbar, bashplates etc?
cheers
jimi

Hi Zordo, after a 2'' body lift for my dual cab 2012 d40. does it come with instructions? Do i have to modify anything - bullbar, bashplates etc?
cheers
jimi

Hi mate.

2" body lift is $425 posted.
Kit includes instructions & phone support.
You have to modify the rear bar & bulbar.
Cheers

Hey Zordo,
I'm after a 2" lift for the 09 D22, Just springs front and rear at the moment (shocks 12mts old) to suit rear drawers/canopy and some Plumbing hand tools, with a Bullbar and winch up front too.
What options would you recommend?
Shipping to Vic 3898 freight depot.
Thanks

Hey Zordo,

I am interested in a body lift, but am unsure of what it involves. I have read heaps on what other people have done. I am still a little unsure on a couple of things/legalities and whether I will be able to install it myself. Main concerns are: lifting the cab/tray when putting in the blocks (use a jack?), I have to get it mod plated and that's it?

I understand modifications that are needed are: bullbar and rear bar lifted, remove radiator shroud, extend the steering linkage and elongate the fuel fillers in the tray. Is this about it?

My main aim is get some more tyre clearance so I can wind down my torsion bars a bit and get some down travel back without getting too much tyre scrubbing. I have my torsion wound up to match my rear height, but this only leaves me with about 30mm of down travel.

It's for a 2004 D22 dual cab.

Cheers,
Shorty

Hey Zordo,
I'm after a 2" lift for the 09 D22, Just springs front and rear at the moment (shocks 12mts old) to suit rear drawers/canopy and some Plumbing hand tools, with a Bullbar and winch up front too.
What options would you recommend?
Shipping to Vic 3898 freight depot.
Thanks

Hi mate.
rear leaves, bushes, u/bolts, shackles & pins, torsion bars $1200 delivered
Cheers

Hey Zordo,

I am interested in a body lift, but am unsure of what it involves. I have read heaps on what other people have done. I am still a little unsure on a couple of things/legalities and whether I will be able to install it myself. Main concerns are: lifting the cab/tray when putting in the blocks (use a jack?), I have to get it mod plated and that's it?

I understand modifications that are needed are: bullbar and rear bar lifted, remove radiator shroud, extend the steering linkage and elongate the fuel fillers in the tray. Is this about it?

My main aim is get some more tyre clearance so I can wind down my torsion bars a bit and get some down travel back without getting too much tyre scrubbing. I have my torsion wound up to match my rear height, but this only leaves me with about 30mm of down travel.

It's for a 2004 D22 dual cab.

Cheers,
Shorty

Hi mate.
d22 body lift is easy to do.
my kit includes instruction & you have phone support if required
The fuel filler hose need no modifications & the steering is easy to do.
The hardest thing is finding some one to mod plated it for you.
Cheers

I am still not totally clear on the legalities of this process. So I need a K3 Mod plate, Ill ask some mechanics and suspension places. My D22 already has 50mm of suspension lift and 50mm larger diametre tyres, if I add 50mm body blocks will I also have to get it approved by Qld Transport and get a lane change test etc?

The QCOP seems to read like if you have an increased ride height of 76-125mm (comprises of tyres suspension and body blocks) that you need to do a lane change test.

http://www.navara.asia/showthread.php?t=9346&page=5

In this thread people have said they needed a K3 mod plate and thats it, others have said they need a dept of transport inspection. Is it either or?

Cheers,
Shorty

Latest posts

Back