2wd sway bar?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rabbid-chop

Reaction score
Would 2wd sway bar fit on 4wd d22? After driving a 4wd dmax for a couple weeks, was impressed with its car like handling - it had a heavy front sway bar.

Never really bothered me till i got the d22 back - it really wallows in corners.
Im thinking if it fits will just unbolt one side for off road use.

Could just need a bush kit my man. Simple things like that can mean a world of difference in handling

Sent via smoke signals

Hmm, the existing bushes look ok - that is theyr'e still there, but i imagine urethane ones would make a difference - that said if i was going to fork out for new bushes it would be for the thicker bar (if they fit)
My thinking is this - the puny standard bar with rubber bushes does f-all on a vehicle this tall and heavy until you need full flex in which case its holding you back.
If your going to have a sway bar at all it might as well be a decent one and when you are going to tackle some gnarly shit just unbolt one end effectively disabling it. Best of both worlds!

Sorry I was not clear. In the USA D22 is called frontier (01 to 04 last year D22 body type) In the USA they only have Gas 4cyl/V6. In Baja Mex last year D22 Turbo Diesel 2014. The Sway bar on my truck the size of your baby finger useless. When you get V6 sway bar,get the U brackets with it. They are super heavy duty compared to Wimpy ones on our trucks. It bolts on.

Cheers Baja. I'm not sure if we got that model here. Next time i have a day off will visit a few wreckers and see what i can find. The standard one is indeed wimpy - may as well not even be there.

Latest posts

Back