04SilverSTR's D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little addition over the weekend, some usb charger outlet, picked them up off ebay for $1 each of something worked out well, they are just sika flexed in place.

Cheers
Bryan.

p.s
11 days until we leave for the cape!!!

Last edited:
the wire shelf in the canopy, did you just screw it into the canopy with a bracket? that's not a bad idea!

So the past few weeks ive been getting bits ready to intercool my ute, I didnt want to cut holes in the bonnet nor do i have space for a front mount.

So going back to my subaru days i picked up a Water to air intercooler (WAIC) off a early RS Turbo Liberty and went about modding it to suit. The original pipe work on the cooler didnt come anywhere near mating up so it was all cut off and rerouted to suit the nav. I then set about mounting the front cooler core and the 12v pump. Overall it turned of well, as for performance, it seems alot pokyer around town and pulls quite well on the hiway. My main reasoning to doing it is to catch the turbo bits if it ever lets go!!

Had to move the Power steering cooler

Last edited:
Hi there Bryan,

The sheet metalwork Is it there to make it easier to crawl up into the tub so you're not destroying your knees on the uneven surface??

Or is it there to help stop dust getting in.

Because I'm a pretty short guy and I destroy my knees all the time getting in and out.

Just curious on what the mod was for. ????

⚠️Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's⚠️

Last edited:
SSooooo I have been having the dreaded steering stop squeal again lately and have been experimenting with chair leg ends as an alternative, now a quick glace a fleabay you can pick up a genuine set for about $29, but $29 is $29 and for $2.50 from bunnings i think these will work well!!

The old factory stops

What it looks like under that cap

Bunnings chair end installed

The culprits

Cheers
Bryan

Last edited:
So a few updates, the tractor got some new boots today, 265/75/16 Hancook Dynapro MT paid $230 a tyre fitted, $120 ea less than i paid for the KM2's. Bloody quiet for a MT
11082609_10153877562693018_783515203065449774_n.jpg

10987464_10153877562638018_7650399544479967012_n.jpg

Also a few weeks ago fitted a 28inch 180W light bar to the bull bar and a 18w work/reverse light to the rear.
20150306_211112.jpg

20150306_211132.jpg

well guys imsorry to say, i have an illness which has resulted me to do more mods to the nav!!

Firstly i got rid of the lightforces and chucked a set of these ebay jobs on, 60w LED 10Deg spots

and some road test shots

Cheers
bryan

Last edited:
Next was to Fit a Long range tank, Picked it up second hand for 500 bucks, It looks and smells like a longranger but I have found out i was made by Combined Manufacturing in Brisbane who are no longer, non the least it still has good build quality!

Cheers
Bryan

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back