wiring narva spotties to IPF relay

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryno91

Reaction score
I have just bought the Narva 175 driving light kit, and the previous owner of my navara had IPF spotlights as I can see the relay, wires and a switch in the cabin. Is it possibl to cut the connections off the wire ends (they dont fit the narva connectors) and then connect the spotties or do I need to rip all of the old wiring out and start from scratch? Cheers

It should be as simple as just connecting up the new wiring to the old. Make sure it's a good connection and weather-proof it as best as you can.

The relay should be switching the positive side, but use a test lamp or multimeter to make sure. Make sure the polarity is maintained in case the driving lights also earth through the base.

Cheers guys it was pretty simple in the end all I had to do was cut the old ends off and crimp female connections on then it was like plug n play basically.. not sure if the bulbs that narva supply are decent or not, will try them out and might switch to HID

Back