Who's interested in cheaper arctic style flares?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sounds great and cant wait to see a couple of sketches of your ideas, in my opinion i think the taper would be better as "most" people have a bull bar or plan on getting one. but not all of us have the same shape bar. might make it difficult to make a modifiable piece? just a thought

No worries mate all good.. Just wondering whether I should bother putting my standard flares back on or not after they got ripped off down snowy mountains haha suppose I probably should

yeah my mate that makes all the cf products and i was looking to get to build these went for a business trip to china and I havent heard from him since, Ill have to ring his old boy and find out if hes still in china.

yeah I didnt really want them on my ute but now ive made some changes I do. Ill track him down next week when I get some spare time I imagine he is still overseas organising stuff related to his business :(

I like the d22 ones you listed as there smooth finish and don't have the bolt holes like the d40 does off the same seller, I have the d40 and don't like the "splatter" finish they have for the d40, hoping this thread will get the push on and we can get some good flares :)

Latest posts

Back