What's currently playing in your Nav?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the online US shops have good pricing I've found and they have stuff you cant get here.

I picked up a few Doro DVD's from the US but never found their CD pricing to be worth the dollars unless postage was free.

Not a big fan but no I don't think they are this time.

My cuz was one of the organizers for the first SW and he reckons standing side stage and watching Dave Mustaine play an entire set was nearly the biggest highlight of his life.

Tom Waits.
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=knII3S0MZtY

That song brings back so many memories....funny how you can plce yourself at a location and time through music. Had just left Mt Baw Baw at about 4pm after a great day of boarding and making my way back down the mountain in the EH wagon with the heater going full blast. Dusk and mellow.......Miff Worhurst on JJJ bunged it on. Love it.

Last edited:

Always like Maiden but can not compare Paul to Bruce. Despite what he thinks of himself Paul really is not the worlds best singer. I picked up his bio for $5 ages ago and even at $5's I felt ripped off, the guys a f'n moron with an ego the size of the grand canyon. Most rock stars (especially those with limited ability) have big egos but even most of them know when to stop bullshitting Paul obviously doesn't.

Always like Maiden but can not compare Paul to Bruce. Despite what he thinks of himself Paul really is not the worlds best singer. I picked up his bio for $5 ages ago and even at $5's I felt ripped off, the guys a f'n moron with an ego the size of the grand canyon. Most rock stars (especially those with limited ability) have big egos but even most of them know when to stop bullshitting Paul obviously doesn't.

I prefer the days of maiden with Dianno vocal and Burr on drums by far, the guitar work of Smith & Murray is better by far.....Harris...well say no more
Their first two albums are the best imo, then followed only by Number of the Beast.

Burr was alright but he's no Nicko, Nicko is funny as well as talented. Dianno is just an egotist, too much money too many drugs and not enough working brain cells. But hey he believes his own crap so I guess that's all that matters.

I dont care too much what they do off stage, and i was brought up on that band lineup and still prefer it over the later lineup,

I mean, Rob Halford is a :homoswitch: but Priest is still an icon band and metal pioneer, fav band and I've never held that against them

but each to their own band lineup prefrences

Never held Rob's sexuality against him, the guys a legend, we had a beer with him after the Fight concert in 95 (I think it was) and he's the kind of guy that all rock stars should be. I just don't think Dianno was that good of a singer, he was never the driving force behind Maiden, if he'd stayed of the dope he might have been something to them but the drugs f'd him on and off stage.

grinspoon guide to a better living and the roots of sepultura in mine, 90's all the way, big ups to the alice uin chains fans :)

I brought The roots of Sepultura ages ago but in September when I was in WA I went into JB at Cannington and they had the entire Sepultura collection for $9.99 each so I bought the 4 I didn't already own.

Currently I'm listening to Nostradamus by Judas Priest but I'm not in the Nav.

Latest posts

Back