What series Navara do you drive ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What model are you driving ?

• D40

Votes: 80 36.5%
  • D22

Votes: 126 57.5%
  • D21

Votes: 12 5.5%
  • Dont drive a Navara, I drive a ?

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
2009 D40 RX - i was sold on the drivers room in the FRONT. I could not even get into the drivers seat of a D22.

The exra room in the back is also a bonus, if i ever take extra passengers with me - i dont need to move MY seat forward for adult passengers to have room in the rear.

Got to say Haydos, those fold up rear seats very nearly had me. But in the end two sticks and manual hubs won out.
2010 d22
that was also what made me choose the 22 ova the 40
and also the fact that the 22 will always be more capable off road
and the 10 k i saved
let the poll decide:sarcastic:

Last edited:
2009 D40 . Built by the Dons. Pretty happy with it now they finally solved the rattly throttle.

Only issue is the windscreen tint is too low for me (long back freak). Sunny days are no problem but dusk and night time has me ducking my head to see under the tint. Borderline unroadworthy i reckon.
I'll just have to learn to slouch.

2009 D40 . Built by the Dons. Pretty happy with it now they finally solved the rattly throttle.

Only issue is the windscreen tint is too low for me (long back freak). Sunny days are no problem but dusk and night time has me ducking my head to see under the tint. Borderline unroadworthy i reckon.
I'll just have to learn to slouch.

can't you just change the windscreen?

2008 Series 3 D40 STX manual. Tow rating had the missus for her horses, room in the front and back had me along with the power.

2010 D22 - Series 4. Tow capacity, two sticks, price all for me for why D22 over D40, plus i think the D22 is more "agricultural", which suits me.

Mitch

Last edited:
'03 D22... Was first 4x4 dual cab that was in good nick when I was looking, now I couldn't be happier with my fluke decision.

Latest posts

Back