what pisses you off

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah you would think that basic shit like this would be taught to young people. and how about some dickheads that get to the end of an onramp/merging lane and just stop?

Must be Sydney thing had that to couple of times up there never had it happen anywhere else

What pisses me off is when you go to the after hours GP clinic at the hospital so as not to overload the emergency room with a bunch of runny noses. See a GP get charge $110 for the opportunity and then the prick refers you to the emergency room anyway.

Get to the emergency room and straight to the end of the line. No line skip because you have paid and tried to do the right thing.

All the tight asses who walked into GP and back out because of cost are now happily 5 places ahead in the line.

Whats the fucking point of the GP?

What pisses me off is how nearly everything I want to buy at a supermarket is Two for One. Why cant it just be half price, I don't want two of the bloody things.

What also pisses me off, People who decide to speed up around the outside of you in a merging lane to get one car spot ahead and then stop to turn right :rant:

Or them bastards that decided to do 140kph up the highway dodging between traffic because some idiot is doing 100kph in the right lane and some other moron is doing 80kph in the second left lane!
I live on the Gold Coast, half our bloody highways are 5 lane because people here don't know how to drive. :rant::rant:

Rant done, I feel better now.

:rant::rant:
Driving around Sydney this weekend....FARK...what an experience....now I understand why just about every set of traffic lights have a camera and camera's along every other stretch of straight road.
No holds barred in this town when it comes to speeding,
and the truck drivers.....OMFG....farking insane.....
to the people that complain about truckies in Melb....you aint seen nothin...

:rant::rant:
Driving around Sydney this weekend....FARK...what an experience....now I understand why just about every set of traffic lights have a camera and camera's along every other stretch of straight road.
No holds barred in this town when it comes to speeding,
and the truck drivers.....OMFG....farking insane.....
to the people that complain about truckies in Melb....you aint seen nothin...

Now you see why NSW people hate the place to.

Following on from a post in another thread I think, but the same topic. Dunny roll holders. Found another PIA style. The one's that take the 14" diameter roll of dunny paper. You rip a bit off and it recoils post rip, just far enough back in so that you have to twist your arm around and poke your finger in to try and coax the bloody paper back out far enough so you can get a second helping of dunny paper.

Why do dunny roll holders have to be pieces of modern art, bloody hell, what ever happened to a long nail and piece of string, or an old coat hanger????

Stupid bloody designers and their bloody metrosexual lifestyles.

What piss's me off is people blocking intersections and then the lights change. Intersections are supposed to be KEPT CLEAR. But no, the idiots block it and it continues to stuff up the traffic congestion for every other direction too - not just the peak traffic heading in the primary direction.

hmmmm i have one that may piss a few people off.

taking your car to an exhaust shop to get a dump pipe done and they ring you around lunchtime to say noone has a turbo flange to suit and they have to custom make a flange and itll cost extra ontop of the existing price. then later that day they ring again to say they havent finished and will need the car again tomorrow. so car stays at workshop overnight cause i cant drive it home so have to get a lift off my brother home and then be picked up by him again the next morning so i can pickup the car when its done. ie i am working with him at his workplace until it is done. the next day I RING THEM at 1230 and they say its only 1/2 done and will be finished later. it now being 1430 and still no phonecall and im starting to get the SHITS with this place cause they have stuffed up 2 perfect days for car maintenance.

i will not be recommending this place to anyone and i am not gonna mention it on this forum cause it would be some sort of lawsuit case against me if i do. stupid laws :(.

im frustrated and tired and ready to break something.

all this after 7 days of being on callout for work and on sunday night having a 7hour callout unblocking a blocked sewer line and having to clean the mess up afterwards and being covered in shit not getting home till 0430 monday morning. i had to drop the car to exhaust place at 0800 that monday morning. no sleep at all cause the wifes work alarm goes off at 0600 and i didnt get to bed till 0530.

so i have my rant(i think this should of been in the rant thread).

Thanks
Rusty

hmmmm i have one that may piss a few people off.

taking your car to an exhaust shop to get a dump pipe done and they ring you around lunchtime to say noone has a turbo flange to suit and they have to custom make a flange and itll cost extra ontop of the existing price. then later that day they ring again to say they havent finished and will need the car again tomorrow. so car stays at workshop overnight cause i cant drive it home so have to get a lift off my brother home and then be picked up by him again the next morning so i can pickup the car when its done. ie i am working with him at his workplace until it is done. the next day I RING THEM at 1230 and they say its only 1/2 done and will be finished later. it now being 1430 and still no phonecall and im starting to get the SHITS with this place cause they have stuffed up 2 perfect days for car maintenance.

i will not be recommending this place to anyone and i am not gonna mention it on this forum cause it would be some sort of lawsuit case against me if i do. stupid laws :(.

im frustrated and tired and ready to break something.

all this after 7 days of being on callout for work and on sunday night having a 7hour callout unblocking a blocked sewer line and having to clean the mess up afterwards and being covered in shit not getting home till 0430 monday morning. i had to drop the car to exhaust place at 0800 that monday morning. no sleep at all cause the wifes work alarm goes off at 0600 and i didnt get to bed till 0530.

so i have my rant(i think this should of been in the rant thread).

Thanks
Rusty

Hard to top mate. Sweet dreams ... eventually.

Hard to top mate. Sweet dreams ... eventually.

they just rang me lol its 1500(3pm) on day 2 of the fitting. im sure other exhaust places only said 4hours :S. i may have heard wrong it could have been 40hours :D

off to pick up my car in a frustrated mood. you may see me on 9news tonight ill give you all a wave

they just rang me lol its 1500(3pm) on day 2 of the fitting. im sure other exhaust places only said 4hours :S. i may have heard wrong it could have been 40hours :D

off to pick up my car in a frustrated mood. you may see me on 9news tonight ill give you all a wave

Take some form of artificial relaxant before you look at the labour component of your bill, I'm suspecting you may need it.

Hope it all works out OK mate.

Take some form of artificial relaxant before you look at the labour component of your bill, I'm suspecting you may need it.

Hope it all works out OK mate.

i have got it back and the job is looking good. i have no issues with there workmanship and quality, just the way they handled the situation. i requested my heatshield and old dump+cat back so i can make a few $$ of it to pay back some of the dump they made. before i left the place i jumped under to have a look at the fitting and found a screwdriver of about 400mm long and 1/2 thick in the shaft(good quality stanley one with yellow handle) stuck in my front drive shaft. if i didnt jump under the car and look it could have been worse for me. punctured tank or ripped something off and maybe even of injured the driver behind me somewhere. anyway i scored a screwdriver free cause i didnt take it back to them ahah. 2nd thing i have gotten free from fitters. im on a roll. first thing was a 10mm ratchet spanner curtisy autobarn hehe.

what you reckon a scrap metal price for a Cast Iron Dump pipe and Cat is worth? or do i try and ebay it hehe.

Rusty

P Platers. Need I say more.

Oh and !@#$%^&* Hilux drivers who dont watch the traffic lights and hold up the traffic.

Happens all the time.

Prado drivers who use bullbars to open gates and don't give me time to record it.

Trol drivers (well a certain one in particular)

Three letters. Alone can signal the ignition of road rage in anyone. Let alone l three together.... ( god forbid) see below:

D
C
L-plater

Prado drivers who use bullbars to open gates and don't give me time to record it.

Trol drivers (well a certain one in particular)

I so wanna see old mate in the Prado.

Old mate in the Patrol has to be the dumbest !@#$%^& out there.

Oh and I am about to reply to your Pm Krafty.

Thanks Dave, I feel honoured :big_smile:

I've been trying to catch the Prado opening gates for ages but the prick doesn't give us any warning he just does it and the first we know about it is the crash. He took part of the shed out a few weeks ago when he took the trailer with a high load through the entrance without checking. We did want the doorway higher to get the tractor in there but that wasn't the way we planned to modify the front wall.

Yeah well I'm not going to tell you what the guy does for a living the 5 days of the week he's not farming!

Latest posts

Back