what pisses you off

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and pure blonde is ok?

i would rather drink stagnant water then that..

You can tell the difference between the two?

That Platinum Blonde Crap Woolies are ripping off in BWS and Dan Murphey's is the worst of all the blonde beers. We got a free slab of it from Dan's ages ago and I'm usually all for free beer but with that shit I still feel like I got ripped off.

Krafty i reckon if they chilled stagnant water and sold it as blonde shit,no one would know the difference...

This shit goes alright to.

Attachments

• 66978_med.jpg
    66978_med.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 44
I agree no need to mix or refrigerate, if you're going to make yourself sick it don't matter how you drink the shit.

Having a couple of Carlton Draught stubbies from the fridge tonight, with some Nibble Nobbies (Pea) Nuts. Love to have something to nibble on while having a coldie. Had a couple of Carlton Draught pots last night while in Mildura for work - you wouldn't even think it's the same beer.

A nice Pyrenees Shiraz/Cabernet with medallions of eye fillet (rare) for tea last night. What pisses me off is how they can charge $38 for two tiny pieces of steak, three little spuds and some roasted capsicum! Shouldn't really whinge, as work were paying.

A nice Pyrenees Shiraz/Cabernet with medallions of eye fillet (rare) for tea last night. What pisses me off is how they can charge $38 for two tiny pieces of steak, three little spuds and some roasted capsicum! Shouldn't really whinge, as work were paying.

I feel so sorry for you it must of been hard:sarcastic:
On a different note i had a few carltons tonight at the pub for a mate,s birthday. Beer and mates nothing to piss me off there

What pisses me off is that it is too difficult for local bottle shops to import good cider.
Mercury draught is ok but I love Magners (apple only - pear is for poofs), Koppaberg,
Rekorderlig.

You want refreshing? Try a pint bottle of Magners in a proper sized (pint) glass crammed with ice!

Better than most of the "beer" available here. :devil:

that said I do enjoy James Boags Premium if I have to go a beer.

Other than that it would be a good Rum and coke/gingerbeer/ginger ale/soda with fresh lime squeezed in.
Hmmmmmmmm..... tasty!

Or a good single malt whisky - Balvennie signature for preferance.

:rock:

I agree Murph there is a lack of decent ciders and the trend seems to be cut the size and jack up the price because too many yuppie morons have now decided Strongbow is the drink for them. Us regular morons have known it for ages :sarcastic:

We occasionally pick up some german stuff from Liquourland for $30 a slab, no idea if no one buys the stuff or they just get large batches of it but for $30 it's good shit. When it comes to other bottle shop brands though Mercury does stand out because atleast those Tasswegians still use 375ml bottles.

However Bridgetown cider (can't think of the name of it right now) isn't too bad, it's just too far to go just for over priced cider when I am over in WA and the mother in law is paying for the booze.

There's a few ciders starting to pop up in the Yarra Valley, Coldstream brewery and one from punt road wines come to mind. Went to a cider festival recently, problem is being boutique is size they cost you an arm and a leg.
Little Creatures Pale Ale for me, anything from Macs brewery in NZ, and Coopers Pale as my normal drinker! Dont mind a Boags or a Stella also.

I thought they were called bogan lights. As most bogan model cars have them fitted and turned on fog or not.

Those bogan lights are my main inspiration for fitted the LED light bar i am saving for.
l thought they was called "Fag Lights"....wooops spell check haha

VB..to me it stands for " VERY BEST"
but to others it stands for "VAGINAL BACKWASH" hahahaha

Sounds like a daylesford drop :sarcastic:

You would know you live up the road...
Nah like to try some different beers Dave. Too many out there to stick to the green or red label.

By the way, it's only 11am but pretty confident not gonna here a dirtier statement today than "vaginal backwash"!!!!

Latest posts

Back