What are your Xmas/ New Year plans?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10 points for a backpacker Jase.

Chrissy with family, boxing day hitting the piss somewhere.

New Years, no idea yet.

Dave.

Week before Christmas pick up wife from airport, got back to airport following day, fly to Victoria Falls, fly back Christmas Eve, drive to Kruger National Park for a week, back to Johannesburg for a few days sned here home, follow in 6 weeks. Pity Kruger will be in the Yaris not a Navara

I'm heading up to the Malle in Northern Vic with the Family for Christmas and Boxing to my cousins property in a small country town somwere between Melb and Mildura :)

Going to hang around there for a couple days at the pub, might do a bit of hunting if we can be bothered!

I can't wait to turn the work phone off and have nothing to do for a couple of days.

Lakes Entrance for 10 days from new years eve,
(hope the prawns are runnin again)
back home for a week then off to Apollo Bay for a week.

All the flooding in central NSW is making us a little concerned about getting through to SA at Christmas. We were going to go Dubbo -> Broken Hill but now might have to change that if the Macquarie River stays up.

South of there, the Lachlan is causing grief so a run through Bathurst/Cowra looks in doubt. To make matters worse, the Murrumbidgee is supposed to be on the rise so Wagga Wagga is also out of the question.

13 days to go, plenty can change in that time.

Mid morning? you wont even require a beer stop by then so it will have to be a wave

first stop is a piss and stretch at the wayside stop just a couple a hundred mtrs past Gumbuya park,
then lunch at McChucks in Sale for the sprogs and so my oldest can get his Wifi fix,
and then into Lakes around 2 ish

first stop is a piss and stretch at the wayside stop just a couple a hundred mtrs past Gumbuya park,
then lunch at McChucks in Sale for the sprogs and so my oldest can get his Wifi fix,
and then into Lakes around 2 ish

McChucks was the only fast food place I didn't deliver to in Sale so it was the only place I used to trust for breakfast. RR used to be run by a troll and despite the freebies I used to get from KFC it was never open by the time I left town.

If I was you I'd tell the kids that Sale got closed down die to a lack of interest and stop somewhere else. The Billabong used to be the place to stop for fuel and something else truckies always stop for but rarely tell their missus, but I'm fairly sure these days neither the fuel or the extras are worth it.

Don't look at me to organise it, I just do a little bit of the legwork. The national muster is Bosshog's baby.

Tony, I only thought of the idea. If it goes ahead I'd be recommending that we outsource it to an events company as they have the time to arrange it and most importantly the public liability insurance that we'll need should this go ahead.

Tony, I only thought of the idea. If it goes ahead I'd be recommending that we outsource it to an events company as they have the time to arrange it and most importantly the public liability insurance that we'll need should this go ahead.

Ron Walker is free at the moment.

Latest posts

Back