Warning warning warning Powerchip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see someone on here is also a PF forum member... I spotted some quotes from this thread made it across ;)

PF are all over him again anyway. Seems he changed his NAME to Wayno Bes, but if you google that it's the first thing that comes up and links him to Wayne Besanko..

Gearboxing required me thinks ....

Heads up guys.

attachment1_zps5b01b1f5.png

attachment_zps0703a048.png

Last edited:
"It certainly helps to not blindly believe what you read on the internet".. W. Besanko..

Talk about delusional.. When there are PAGES of people saying how bad he / his product is, I would take that as something that I SHOULD believe.. Seriously..

Unfortunately the second attachment references back to this forum - so Mods, please be aware "Besanko" is on his way..

Makes me wonder how busy he is - he seems to have an amazing amount of time to be able to cruise forums and threads defending his "besmirched" name...

Someone needs to ACCC his ass!

I asked in one of the facebook groups a while ago how much and he quickly pm me and quoted me like $1600 for the tune.. Fark im glad i didnt..

He can have his say, I encourage him to help the thread owner
But I think the damage is done and it wont really matter what he types

Sad really, it's a shame the industry gets these shonky dealers. Makes it so much the more difficult to find the truth.
Still, the world runs on buyer beware.

Latest posts

Back