• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted 4x d40 navara rims 17"

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4BYFOR

Reaction score
Hello people I am after a set of d40 navara stock wheels 17" to suit Spain build and wanted tok now if anyone has some laying around in Brisbane area? Cheers

there is a guy on FB on the navara d40 site goes by the name of Anthony Luu.(has batman symbol as a profile pic) he has a set asking $800 with wranglers. in Sydney but freight is cheap from Sydney to Brisbane.. not sure if Spain or Thai for offset.

there is a guy on FB on the navara d40 site goes by the name of Anthony Luu.(has batman symbol as a profile pic) he has a set asking $800 with wranglers. in Sydney but freight is cheap from Sydney to Brisbane.. not sure if Spain or Thai for offset.
I'll look into that cheers mate

Hey mate, I have a set of standard D40 Navara Rims painted black wrapped in Cooper A/T with 80% tread.

They are on my 2011 Thai Built model.

Looking to swap these for standard D40 wheels and tyres if a part trade/cash adjustment is what your after.

Latest posts

Back