D40 Grille

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stauno

Reaction score
Hello, am chasing some information on the Spanish build D40 Navara's front Grille.
I just bought a 2011 D40 fitted with an aftermarket grille and want to fit the standard grille back to it. Just want to know if the grille on the D40's are interchangeable with each other i.e. will a 2008 fit a 2011?
From what I am seeing on places like Ebay, is that sellers are listing grills in two distinct date ranges 2005-2010 and 2010-2015, which makes me think that there is a difference between them.
Appreciate any help anyone can offer.
Cheers.

There are some offering 2005-2013 as well.

I suspect that some of the 2011+ ones were slightly different because of the V9X which came out in that year here ini Australia.

Hello, am chasing some information on the Spanish build D40 Navara's front Grille.
I just bought a 2011 D40 fitted with an aftermarket grille and want to fit the standard grille back to it. Just want to know if the grille on the D40's are interchangeable with each other i.e. will a 2008 fit a 2011?
From what I am seeing on places like Ebay, is that sellers are listing grills in two distinct date ranges 2005-2010 and 2010-2015, which makes me think that there is a difference between them.
Appreciate any help anyone can offer.
Cheers.
The front grille, wings, bonnet, headlights and bumper were substantially changed with the introduction of the 2010 onwards model.

Latest posts

Back