URGENT HELP! (egr valve mod)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

04navstu

Reaction score
Hey i know this isnt the right thread for this but its the most looked at.

I have an 04 D22 3.0 td and have just fitter the block off plate to the egr pipe. after looking at all the pics in the egr mod thread for vacuum lines and now going to change mine i am a tad confused. in the pictures it only shows one set of vacuum lines coming from the solenoid where as mine has 2 sets coming out.

I have drawn a detailed pictures showing exactly how my vacuum lines run and where the T pieces are already, If someone could please alter my picture showing me exactly how the hoses should be after blocking off the pipe.

Thanks guys

Attachments

• Egr vavle vacuum lines.jpg
    Egr vavle vacuum lines.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 979
Ive already seen these pics, this doesnt show much!
ok it says you only need to use 1 T piece but the this diagram 2 would be needed (where ive circled in red)

And it doesnt show weather they come from the top vacuum hose or the bottom ones on the solenoid.

As ive said can you modify my picture to show where the appropriate line should be?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 662
The small pipe on the EGR solinoid, remove.

Then run the long one to the Shut down solinoid.

I can get a pic if you need.

Dave.

Yes please dave that would be great.

Here is how mine looks, i already have 2 T pieces and this is who the other thread didnt help but confuse me.

Attachments

• 29122010023.jpg
    29122010023.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 1,284
See the top long hose. Unplug that and plug it into the top top piece and remove the little hose.

Make sense ?

Dave.

yes thanks dave.

Ahhh Champ Lasoya, wish i could have found that thread when i was looking.
That shows everything.

Thanks alot guys

Latest posts

Back