Upper control arms?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tkingcab

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has seen the new calmini uc arms or which out of total chaos prg and new calmini are the best.
New calmini will be sold thru snake racing like the diff drop kit. I think it has camber castor adjustment on it is this needed?

Well they are posted on the calmini site
couldn be too much longer til snake racing get them in

I'm dealing direct with Calmini USA, they are $609.12 US delivered. They won't have any for 2 weeks.
They are not legal without being engineered, and if the ride height is increased over 50mm a lane change test must be performed.
Enkelman Engineers here in Melbourne refused to even look at a photo of them, Saying they have no interest in passing that type of modification.

Have you looked at any other engineers to see if they are willing to pass them? How does the calmini diff drop kit pass does anyone know?

I'm dealing direct with Calmini USA, they are $609.12 US delivered. They won't have any for 2 weeks.
They are not legal without being engineered, and if the ride height is increased over 50mm a lane change test must be performed.
Enkelman Engineers here in Melbourne refused to even look at a photo of them, Saying they have no interest in passing that type of modification.

thats interesting...

im a month away from getting the 5" cal lift but still waiting to hear back as they dont fit the thai built models...is this right kingcab?

iv got an engineer who said he'll engineer it for me if its good enuf

I spoke to another engineer here in Melb, same reply, must do a lane change test for any lift over 2". This may be a state regulation?

Not sure about the 5" calmini kit fitting a Thai truck, my guess is it would be close, and could be adapted to fit.

Yeah i emailed snake racing and yeah they reckon its totally different but wouldn say why you will find lots of parts off dual cabs will not fit kingcab and i mean a lot of parts

How rediculous, Nissan designed pretty much 2 of everything for the D40 range.

Is that why parts are so dear ?

Dave.

It appears as such ordering anything so far for my kingcab if they dont use kingcab parts they dont fit.

It appears as such ordering anything so far for my kingcab if they dont use kingcab parts they dont fit.

In the 80s and 90s all they did was build cars out of Japanese lego. Now it's incompatible parts between each factory building the same model car?

Nissan just got shit.

In the 80s and 90s all they did was build cars out of Japanese lego. Now it's incompatible parts between each factory building the same model car?

Nissan just got shit.

yea making things different its soo fking annoying...i recently went to thailand and bought LED side mirrors thinkingyea mines a thai built and the fkers didnt even fit a thai built model d40 wtf!!! as if theirs 2x d40 models both built in thailand assuming one type is frontier which were badged over their and aussie navara...pretty annoying..even tho the LED side mirrors were like $15au a pair... i was looking forward to fitting them ffs

In the U.S. The king cabs and crew cabs can use all the same suspension parts. Can see why it would be different in OZ.

Latest posts

Back