Ultimate Shocks ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fitted a set of 4 last weekend and have to say very impressed in the new ride / feeling. an example is; going over this particular bridge where there is a bump every 20 meters or so [ total of 4 bumps ] with the stock shocks i did feel every bump and the rear sort of wanted to jump / bounce but now with these Ultimas , the ride feels so much smoother with abit more firmness . so for this low price for the budget minded person like myself, fit a set and enjoy a nice ride. cost me approx $250 delivered.

Sooo the 2 products you mention are both .completely different. Yourpost title is Ultimate and yes they are good as the build them to suit your load, ride etc.

Ultima mentioned in your post question are different and are just a cheapshock from supercheap or something and used mostly on cars juust wanting a cheap product.

I'm actually considering a pair of rear leafsprings from Ultimate Suspension atm due to feedback and customer service

Latest posts

Back