Uk D40. Differences to Australian release?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kayoss

Reaction score
His guys, anyone know the differences between the UK release D40 to those released in australia? I'm assuming they would be spanished built but couldn't be certain. Reason being I'm currently looking at upgrading from my D22 to the D40 and came across a UK imported D40 and it has leather interior and sunroof.
Any info would be appreciated

We get both Spanish (STX) and Thai (RX and ST) built utes here, although as of this year some time I think someone mentioned they are doing away with the STX 4 Cyl Spanish built in favour of calling the 550 V6 Diesel the STX and the ST is up specced to what the STX was.

The UK model would be a Spanish built one I would think, the lower end models here didn't even get a sniff of leather.

Identical trucks ,, ours is just the poverty models from Spain where they get the higher end models. We have gotten a few high end trucks from the UK with leather trim etc called the Outlaw , came in Black and Red only I think.

If you haven't already done so check out the UK Nav forums, they will have specific UK nav issues, you might even see some pics of them.

Latest posts

Back