Turbo piping silicone replacement help

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rastik86

Reaction score
G'day all. I need to replace the flogged out flexible joiners between the turbo piping to the intake as they are rooted. They are so bad that I don't think I'll be able to get an accurate reliable measurement of them to find replacements.

Does anyone know the diameter so I can find suitable silicone replacements.

Cheers

G'day all. I need to replace the flogged out flexible joiners between the turbo piping to the intake as they are rooted. They are so bad that I don't think I'll be able to get an accurate reliable measurement of them to find replacements.

Does anyone know the diameter so I can find suitable silicone replacements.

Cheers

do a search.
there is more than a few posts on it.
also you can measure the alloy pipe rather than the hose.

going by the other threads it 70mm for the manifold end and 45mm for the turbo end.
nothing a tape measure can't confirm.

Thanks for the replies. I must use crap search keywords cause I always struggle to find stuff.

Cheers tweake, I actually didn't think to measure the alloy pipe. Massive brain fart.

I'll get onto it when I get a spare minute and post the measurememts for future reference.

I can't remember he sizes, but I do remember the hoses were like $14 each at enzed hydraulics. They were over a $100 each at Nissan,

I can't remember he sizes, but I do remember the hoses were like $14 each at enzed hydraulics. They were over a $100 each at Nissan,

Cheers Dave. I thought Nissan would charge an arm and a leg so I didn't bother ringing them.

Latest posts

Back