Tonneau Cover Help

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

its_dunks

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Bought a soft Tonneau cover off a member here (which was great) just wondering if someone has a picture of theirs or knows which way the mounting bracket (the one that sits closest to the cab) is meant to go.

Sports Bar version... if it makes a difference.

Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers

When i mounted mine i had the sliced tube at the top sitting over the lip so the when the tonneau slid in that tube it would pull tighter than the other way.. if that makes sence??

I think I did mine different to Manning.

Its a D22 but I hope this helps.

Attachments

• DSCN0834.JPG
    DSCN0834.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 98
  • DSCN0837.JPG
    DSCN0837.JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 90
  • DSCN0845.JPG
    DSCN0845.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 93
  • DSCN0850.JPG
    DSCN0850.JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Well done on the pix Michael.. i only had mine fitted for a couple months while i had the rear bar and rack on and didnt take many shots. . Returned and wont leave the hardlid again i dont think.
My thought is its nearly six in one - half dozen in the other looking at it again.
Only thing id probally suggest is gun a line of sealant-silicon in behind before you rivet it in..
Just as extra protection from water

Yep definitely silicon behind it and I also put some silicon at the ends of the C channel where the tarp contacts the tub as water was leaking in. If not silicon maybe some rubber or something just to add a lip.

Latest posts

Back