This weekend, What are you up to?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Navara_cruz! and a bigger one to Mrs Navara_cruz! Been there done that 3 times myself best time/s in my life and things only get more interesting the older they get. Make sure you have a coldie for all of us.

Mick

Last edited:
Well Saturday went as planed but today ended up preasure cleaning the deck and re oiling it, mow the lawn, wash the wifes Mazda6 and a quick hit with the Karcher on the Nav, finishing off with a few drinks with Lee

congrats cruz, i hope all is well.

Yakka, i have an arb rear air locker, and my mate has a lokka in the front.

well i changed the oil in the nav along with some rums.
as was good untill i noticed an engine oil leak, it seems to be coming from around the engine sump, i thighten like 5 bolt's on the sump about and 8th of a turn so im hoping that is all it was cause no oil drops so far ill check under tomorrow to see how it went.

Also i was out saturday night and talked to the nissan mechanic that did the wheel bearings on my truck and the front diff and the transfer case, and we arranged a deal for him to do cash jobs on my nav. so im stoked about that ah.

So whats on this weekend guys?

I went to the Stones Corner pub last night to catch up with a few old bike mates, (yes the old bit refers to you Brian lol) Got soccer this morning and then my young fella is playing soccer at half time of the Roar game at suncorp stadium tommorrow afternoon. Should be fun to watch.

Somewhere in between I have to get ready for Moreton next week. I think the car is pretty much ready, just got to drag out my swag and camping gear.

I put my Alpine Head Unit and Speakers in last night, my exhaust arrived yesterday so I'm going to install that today. Might get a chance to wash it over the weekend too.

Going to take a vid of your truck sometime as well Matt?

I'll drop over to your place after soccer and see how your exhaust is going mate, we can do it after you have finished all your stuff maybe.

Should I bring my grinder to take your muffler out too? Hahaha

Watching every ball of the ashes test, i'm a cricket tragic & have a few hundred $$ on england winning & england winning series 2-1, got my fingers crossed, might get my new muddies & exhaust!

Watching every ball of the ashes test, i'm a cricket tragic & have a few hundred $$ on england winning & england winning series 2-1, got my fingers crossed, might get my new muddies & exhaust!

Goodluck with those bets mate, should be a tidy pay if it comes in.

Bloody hell i'm hungover!
All up nearly two grand ahead off cricket bets, funny cos i'm not a gambler.
Good to see the ashes back!

Latest posts

Back