The one part you have replaced the most.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dave

Besides oil, brake pads etc.

My Nav, clutch pedal rubber.

Gone through 5 now I think

Got a few mates who drive trucks, been shown how to do it but wasn't sure of any damage that could be done.

Truck gearboxes are built for it atleast.

as long as you get the revs matched and dont grind the crap out of it, wont do any damage.

Going up the box is easy, even you could do it Dave. Coming back down clutchless is something best tried in someone else's vehicle though.

Yup, i agree, changing clutch-less is fairly easy after the first couple. Changing down clutch-less also is ok, once you get the hang of it. Don't try getting the hang of it in your own vehicle.

Mitch

Once upon a time it used to be front seat passengers:big_smile:

now its just oils and filters, cause the '22, well she's well built.

:cheers!:

Last edited by a moderator:
Going up the box is easy, even you could do it Dave. Coming back down clutchless is something best tried in someone else's vehicle though.

Thanks mate, makes me feel heaps better.

Gotta agree with Jimmy Krafty.

Thanks mate, makes me feel heaps better.

Think yourself lucky there wasn't typos in that or we could have been discussing going up and down the box crutchless and you'd have to refer back to your swearing thread :ha:

Altenators.
I am now my 3rd one in 4 years.
And at over $500 each it is really starting to annoy me.
All my wiring has been checked, checked again and triple checked for any faults.
My auto electrician says I just have bad luck with alternators...
Bill

Latest posts

Back