Thanks for the memories and great info

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good choice with the Ranger. Probably the best ute on the market as long as it's an auto, they are have big trouble with the manuals. Would be my pick if it wasn't for my total hatred of Ford haha.. definitely wouldn't be a NP300 no matter how much I love Nissans, they've lost their way. Just have to keep the 550

hey joe, you will be missed on this forum, all the best for the future mate. ps. i love the new ranger, what a beast

Thanks mate.

who would rig it out like that and then sell for $52k??

lucky you....how did you find it?

Hi yeah I bought it from a dealer that price was after trade in as well. So the story I was told was an older gentleman bought it new, decked it out for a few trips he was planning then fell ill and had to sell it. So it has done little kms and had all new ARB gear put on it. It is also the auto.

Word of warning for you so you dont get caught out

When you change your own oil MAKE sure you drain and refill the engine oil asap (like under 10min's) reason being the oil pump drains itself and its a none self priming oil pump resulting in nasty mess inside your oil journals etc etc

Make yourself a note , drain and refill and no coffee or beer breaks in-between

Marty

Latest posts

Back