Tax Return.. what are you gonna use it on?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryno91

Reaction score
Hey guys let us know what you are going to do with your tax return, be it upgrades to your nav or something else, maybe a pressie for the misses ;)

I have my eye on a set of 16x8 sunraysia rims and a snorkel, and maybe a diesel performance chip if thats not aleady stretching it

I must be doing something wrong. I generally only get a couple of hundred bucks back and I do a little bit of creative claiming.
So with 2 young kids no doubt I wont be seeing much of my return at all.

Be seeing less now after daves girlfriend changed the tax rules on the quiet while they spruiked the lower tax free threshold

Nah I believe I,ll donate it to my navara upgrade fund, I,m keen on those hid kits that mick has on here, just want to know its money well spent

My tax will pay the 2.5k insurance excess from when wifey rearranged a 300c in the car park. Anything else left over will no doubt go on all the bills we accumulate over the 12 months in between... Really want a new guitar amp, but Mrs will kill me if i drop 2k on that without getting her a new washing machine. Ah to be a single man again...

I must be doing something wrong. I generally only get a couple of hundred bucks back

I see that as doing the right thing. The way I see tax is that come July breaking even means you've spent the previous year paying the appropriate amount of tax and taking the right amount home. Getting a large return means you're paying too much each week and giving the government money to play with until the end of the financial year.

You may as well be giving the government an interest free loan where as taking the extra each week and breaking even gives the money to you each week and you can choose what you do with it.

I see that as doing the right thing. The way I see tax is that come July breaking even means you've spent the previous year paying the appropriate amount of tax and taking the right amount home. Getting a large return means you're paying too much each week and giving the government money to play with until the end of the financial year.

You may as well be giving the government an interest free loan where as taking the extra each week and breaking even gives the money to you each week and you can choose what you do with it.

Tax time gives me something to look forward to in the year.. only one more return after this year and I will be forking out tax money at the EOFY :pissedoff:

Buying a bout i think nice ally to take up to fraser or straddy and start catching marlin again! or at least a wahoo or mahi mahi

I'm going to be putting Dobinson-Bilstien suspension under the ute and hopefully have enough money left to put an ARB bash plate under it.. CAN'T WAIT.. Oh and I better get the misses something so I don't get kicked out of the house.

Latest posts

Back