Sydney based newbie

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reddyy1

Reaction score
Hi All, new to the site and as many others before me have been searching the site regularly for some great tips and thought it was time I joined!

I am currently driving a 6/2000 DX4x4dcab V6 petrol but went to the local nissan dealer in blacktown over the weekend.

Some great deals on at the moment and decided to look at an upgrade as mine has lived a rather long and hard off road life.

Picked up great info about my existing mods that won't fit like my high roof ARB canopy, ( doesnt fit new model) towbar (doesn't ft new model.. I think?) and the only others I am not 100% sure about are my steel bulbar and roof racks which mount to the drip rails undeR the seals ( the type that cause the doors to stick out at the top)

Not sure if there is already a thread about the bulbar and racks but if anyone can tell me if these would be ok on the 2013 would be appreciated. Also any advice or thoughts on upgrading that I should consider before spending the hard earned.

Also If I can be of a source of advice let me know, noticed a few questions about painting new mods etc and I m a panel beater by trade but well connected to many panel shops around the country with my current job.

Gday, welcome aboard and thanks for the intro, Im pretty sure your bullbar and racks will fit as i think the only changes have really been to the tray and none to the front end as far as im aware

Welcome, will have to get the Canberra and Sydney guys together for meet. Maybe at nath22 place

Latest posts

Back