STX 550 display/Sat nav unit

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thefoz

Reaction score
Has anyone had a problem with the Stereo/Sat Nav display unit on their STX 550?About two or three times a day about a minute or so after start up the display cuts out and the stereo turns off and then a minute or so later it reboots and starts up again and all is well.
I was wondereing if anyone had come across the same problem and if a cause and fix was found.

Hey mate, mine just seems to boot up when the engine fires and stays on from there. sounds like there may be a power issue with yours. id get it checked.
When yours is actually working, does the "you are here" arrow on the screen sometimes go off the to the side of the road as if you are driving in the trees??

No, mine comes on ok when i start the car then about twice a day the display turns itself off and the radio turns off then about 10 seconds later it all boots up again and works fine.
I need to get Nissan to look at it but as its not a major drama i will wait until the 10000k service.

Sorry but i forgot to say that the arrow stays where i am pretty well but i think that the maps they use are a little outdated as the newer roads i am on sometimes dont even show up.

Latest posts

Back