Stereo wiring issues

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Evans

Reaction score
Hi guys, new to this group and was wondering if I can get some help.

I bought a second had Navara d40 2014 model. The vehicle is awesome however, who ever installed the aftermarket stereo did a horrible job. They didn't use an adapter to connect the new pioneer aftermarket head unit, which is fine.... but the way they cut off the factory harness and taped together the wires is just horrible.... I currently only have audio coming out of the front right side door.
So I removed the head unit, disconnected all the wiring and I'm prepared to start a fresh and do it the right way.
The problem is I cant find a wiring diagram anywhere that matches up to the colors at the head unit and the colors are also not conventional......

These are the wires and its colors.... can anyone tell me which is which?
The help will be much appreciated!!!!! I am fed up of terrible audio lol.
factory wiring at headunit nissan d40 navara 2014.jpeg

Wow. That’s shit. Haye people that won’t spend a couple of bucks ang get a pre maid harness. Plenty options through aerpro. Only way to get the wiring diagram is through here and the headunit manufacturer will give you their wiring colours.

Just use a test light to find youre IGN. Blacks most likely ground, one will be a memory wire and will have constant power turn IGN off to test. the rest will be speaker wires i use a AA battery and put one end of a wire on the + of the battery and one wire on the - of the battery. eventually when you find the corresponding wires itl make a crackle/pop noise.

Latest posts

Back