stt/stmax

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jockboy

Reaction score
phoned up for a price on coopers st/stt he said stt are now called stmax 50% off road and 50% off road.

can anyone tell me what they think of coopers.

i am looking at mickey thomsons as well

jock

phoned up for a price on coopers st/stt he said stt are now called stmax 50% off road and 50% off road.

can anyone tell me what they think of coopers.

i am looking at mickey thomsons as well

jock

Well I have coopers all terrains on my 20"s and they are by far the best tyres I have had.. You get what you pay for with coopers..

Minor correction, ST's are now STMaxx. I have a set on now, good traction on and off road and way, way less chipping than its predecessor.

Cheers Brad

Nevyn's correct. I just put set on mine yesterday. They look good and from all reports they are good in all terrain (pardon the pun). I cant wait to take mine off the black top.

Done 30,000 on mine St's, they still look brand new, they are a really good looking tyre thatwork unreal in the mud and sand, I would by another set in a minute.

Had them for 18 months and I love them, handle wet roads well and I rate them highly off road, was thinking they weren't wearing well and then I had a rethink on when I had them fitted and I,m happy with the wear rate,

I had them on for 55K Km and still have 6-7 mm of tread left. I rotate 5 off them every 10K with balance and alignment.
Mud = very good (a/t terrain)
Sand = very good
Rock = good
Road = dry good - wet not so good
Noise = Good

Cheers
Max

Latest posts

Back