steering wheel

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy2000

Reaction score
Hello folks.

A quick question;
I do have a steeringwheel without buttons. Can i replase it with a steering wheel with radio and cc buttons, and get it worked? I know i must have audio adapter

I don't know if your steering wheel has the cable in it for the stereo/cruise controls, but it will have the cable for the horn and air bag so you could add the others.

From memory - and for cars around 2008-2010, if you try to get the Nissan Navara controls they'll charge you a bundle for them, but the Nissan Maxima uses the exact same controls and costs a fraction of the price. Not sure about more recent models but you'd have to imagine that they'd still find some benefit in using components across more than one model.

I Have just had the Assembly in my 2010 Navara Replaced as some of the controls would not work. New Genuine Assembly from Nissan cost $200. Hour and Half for the Auto Elec to install. A lot cheaper than I expected. Your would just need to find the steering wheel controls some where

Latest posts

Back