Squeaking noise coming from rear

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, Efs quality! So how dangerous is it driving like this? I still have 4 other leafs under the snapped one

Attachments

• 20141212_200242.jpg
    20141212_200242.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 86
To be honest,

That is bad,not only is that affecting your suspension and all the other components.

It probably isn't driving real well in the arse end either is it ????

I know it's a bad time of year but that really needs to be looked at A.S.A.P

Safety first!!

Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's

Didnt notice any difference in the rear end. Felt a bit weird while turning. Strapped it for now. Going to put a spring clamp around it to hold it down

Just had dobinson 150kg springs installed. The efs springs were rooted. The mechanic said they looked like they were bent the wrong way. Just glad to have quality suspension all round. Bilstein/ dobinson combo is unreal. But now my brakes are making a noise? Fark me dead. Lol. Think its the brakes. Only really hear it when i back of the throttle? And when braking. Can the hand brake cause any issues if the rear end is too high?

I had the squeaking occur after our last Moreton trip. Went away after a good blast of water into the leafs and where they are shackled to the diff, then a shitload of WD40.

Ah damn I have the same set of efs leaf springs, hope mine dont do that, they come with a 3 year warranty though, likely it happened just out of warranty?

Not sure how old they were. They were on the car when i bought it. They looked old though. And from what iv seen efs leafs are now a bit different

Latest posts

Back