spotties pertruding the bull bar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Blitz 240's fitted on my factory alloy bar and have been pulled over a few times for other things but noone has ever said anything bout the them. The do stick out by about 30mm I guess .
NavaraMods125.jpg

Thanks for all your input fella's. Im picking up a pair of 240's tomorow avo from opposite lock. $415 a pair, sound about the right price? i found some of those lil rubber things that are bolted to the bar to make it stick out a little bit more, so technically (HOPEFULLY) the lights will be inside the bar and legal. is it worth buying those locking nuts or just a wast of$$$$

Thanks for all your input fella's. Im picking up a pair of 240's tomorow avo from opposite lock. $415 a pair, sound about the right price? i found some of those lil rubber things that are bolted to the bar to make it stick out a little bit more, so technically (HOPEFULLY) the lights will be inside the bar and legal. is it worth buying those locking nuts or just a wast of$$$$

Mate 240 what? I got the 240 Blitz for $349 the pair delivered. The XGT's are more though.

Jordo D22;37224J said:
...i found some of those lil rubber things that are bolted to the bar to make it stick out a little bit more, so technically (HOPEFULLY) the lights will be inside the bar and legal...

;)

Mate, it is EXACTLY those kind of little things that can keep you sweet in the eyes of the law.

Nice work!

By your description it sounds like you're talking about the little "crash pads" or whatever they are called.

I wouldn't personally worry about lock nuts on lightforce lights. Thieves don't steal the entire light - they just unscrew the lens assembly from the base, unplug the globe and carry those two items away. Takes them about 5 seconds per light...

Last edited:
Lock nuts!!! When I purchased my Nav it had the 170's on it - and unknown to me it had lock nuts. And ofcourse I didn't get the key from the previous owner. And unknown to me, the mounting bracket is different. What a pain in the butt!

I have 240 blitz when I first put the on they sat forward but I change the mounts to low mounts and made a frame to place them up and back sweet now they sit inside the bar and central. Ill post some pic's shortly.

Attachments

• SDC10104.jpg
    SDC10104.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 82
  • SDC10105.jpg
    SDC10105.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Finally got my spotties on this weekend as well as the rubber bumbers. came up a treat, trying to get some photos up but must have the worst internet round today. Now got to find more mods...wont be hard to find something to spend my money on!!

Latest posts

Back