snorkle

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAY91

Reaction score
Snorkel questions

Hey guys
Just curious on some snorkles
Like what brand should go is there a difference when it comes to price
Looking for a cheap one

And do I get turbo noise
I herd one on a 3ltr and could hear the turbo
Do they all do that or is it a mod like a pod filter

Last edited:
I used a cheap ebay one think the seller was called gtr34 or something like that. fit is really good imo easy enough to fit looks good the only small thing is you can see its not finished the best where the mould joins can see some small mark but being roto moulded if you hit it with a heat gun it would probably hide it. biggest downside was the intake pipe has a big bend in it that robbed the space where i was going to fit dual battery. One day ill fab up a custom piece to fit so i can fit a battery there.

i sent the seller a msg and got one for $160 delivered i think from memory but i only live 400km away from seller so postage wouldn't have been much.

It Is noisier with the snorkel wouldn't say you can really hear the turbo much more maybe a little bit but if you changed to a more free flowing exhaust you would defiantly here it i think. hope that helps, im pretty fussy to and it went on a brand new car and im happy with it so meh thats my 2 cents

Latest posts

Back