Snorkel fitted to the door

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jim_148

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I got my snorkel a fair while ago thinking it would be a lot better crossing creeks and going through puddles. Hey I was right it was better! But little did I expect when I picked my car up from the shop, not saying who it was, but it's a well known brand, my snorkel was bolted to the door! I live in Sydney and always four wheel drive put at menai, and it took me a good 3 hours to realize they have bolted it to my door, I proceeded to ring them in the morning and say how they have stuffed up an everything and they were really good about it, dropped my car off on the Monday and they let me borrow a car and the 3 holes eventually got fixed and it's not a bad job actually, they re-fitted the snorkel to the correct position and all was good, currently get discounts now though, but I was wondering has anyone heard of this happening?

I tried putting a photo up but not sure how sorry

Ummmmm....Nope, who would do that? Wouldn't you think they'd know what they're doing, loved reading your story though :)

Obviously some kids first day?? I have never heard of that happening though they didnt put the bolts in mine and i nearly lost it on the freeway

holy crap that's insane, lol. you have to put up a pic. if you click the go advanced button under the reply box you can choose to upload a pic in there, just find it on your computer and attach it. there is a button that says manage attachments, click that and then browse to upload a photo

here is a couple of photos, you can see where they have slipped with the drillbit and covered it up

Attachments

• snorkel.jpg
    snorkel.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 603
  • snorkel1.jpg
    snorkel1.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 589
  • snorkel2.jpg
    snorkel2.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 567
Did they have the people from the "sheltered work shop" helping for the day or what?????

That is some kind of "SPECIAL" right there!!!!

It's good news that they fixed it, but holy Mary! What kind of stupid does it take to do that?

I mean come on, that's not even a case of "not the sharpest tool in the shed" - that's pure mallet!

I'm not going to name and shame can't do that they have been too good to me for that, yeah apparently it was some junior or something in the end he was fired I had heard, so I felt bad for that, but it is a big brand most of you would have them on your truck

Latest posts

Back