• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SLIDERS AND BARS (who is interested)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
martialartsandbars063.jpg

Remember I have a 50mm body lift guys.This is to suit a standard size.
martialartsandbars064.jpg

martialartsandbars065.jpg

The square plate will be rounded off and have a hole in them for recovery points
martialartsandbars066.jpg

Last edited:
Looking neat scotty. How would you make those to sit snug to body with a body lift installed? Another question that may get asked is, is there anyway of making this a complete bolt on unit?

Cheers

Rusty

Looking neat scotty. How would you make those to sit snug to body with a body lift installed? Another question that may get asked is, is there anyway of making this a complete bolt on unit?

Cheers

Rusty

Yes mate this is for the standard height incorperated into the tw bar as people have asked. we can do the same design with a body lift with irons that bolt on to the chassis.

Looking good Scott.

Will there be a model that fits up without the need for the tow bar to be incorporated, but the tow bar could still be fitted/removed if needed. In other words - have that rear bar with the tow bar as a seperate item that can be removed. Make sense?

How much does the rear bar weigh?

What's the cost?

Looking good Scott.

Will there be a model that fits up without the need for the tow bar to be incorporated, but the tow bar could still be fitted/removed if needed. In other words - have that rear bar with the tow bar as a seperate item that can be removed. Make sense?

How much does the rear bar weigh?

What's the cost?

Yeah Ridgie we will make them seperate from the tow bar aswell. This one is just for the guys that wanted one incorperated with a tow bar.This is why it is just tacked together.We can make the same bar that bolts on seperatly

whats the price tag?? i almost bought a ARB bar today but now i see your bar i want it bad

These rear bars are looking good I already have a hayman reese towbar though so would be keen when you get the ones done without the towbar. Whats the ballpark cost Scotty?

Also any plans to incorporate a swingout jerry can holder and spare wheel carrier? I love the rear bar that Kaymar do for the D40 but sadly they don't have any plans to make one for a D22.

These rear bars are looking good I already have a hayman reese towbar though so would be keen when you get the ones done without the towbar. Whats the ballpark cost Scotty?

Also any plans to incorporate a swingout jerry can holder and spare wheel carrier? I love the rear bar that Kaymar do for the D40 but sadly they don't have any plans to make one for a D22.

We plan on making them similar to the one in the pics but with spare wheel and Jerry can holder mate.Still sorcing parts mate.

Definitely interested

Hey mate,

Have just bought a new D40 (Dual Cab ST) and am looking into protection for it. Would love to see your designs once they are ready! Keep me posted.

Cheers,

Hapo

G, day mate,

It was great talking to you again today.

I have perused your thread and I will be putting an order in for you to make me a set of sliders for my GU Patrol.

Please advise what measurements and photos that you require to helping assist you to make them?

As previously advised, Ally and I and the children will be down in Victoria in April this year, so I could get them fitted when I am down and also catch up with you for a beer or two!

PS, please advise how much deposit you require or I can pay you the full amount.

Regards,

Paul (RLI)

:cheers!:

Latest posts

Back