service

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bricki

Reaction score
hi guys i have a 2012 2.5 TD AUTO i would like to buy the oil. fuel filter, oil filter,air cleaner and then just get a mechanic to do the service. i was thinking of PENRITE DEISL HPR 5 W 40 would this be appropriate also does my car have only one oil filter and one fuel filter as some other brands have 2 filters also how many liters of oil will it take
thanks in advance Tony

the auto d40 takes 6.9 litres of oil (with filter change) but only use ACEA C4 LOW ASH HTHS 3.5, Viscosity SAE 5W-30 if it has a DPF!! so 5w40 wont be good enough for you. you can do the filters yourself easy enough and dont forget the aircondition filter(passengers footwell) as well, a lot of people forget about them.

5w-40 or 5w-50 is good. what part of aust do you live ?

when the manual says use ONLY 5w30 with the DPF be smart and do what the engineers told you to do ;) 5w40 might be ok or might block the dpf faster. since its thicker. it doesnt matter where you live, fully synthetic oils have almost nothing to do with outside temperatures nowadays (except extreme cases or vehicle specific.)

Latest posts

Back